[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/340093440″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=true&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
On Episode 13 we discuss the Question of the Day: What flight aggregators do you use for finding flights, an in-depth review of Chase Sapphire Preferred during our Cards and Points segment, took a trip to the beautiful location of Siem Reap, Cambodia and discuss our thoughts Credit Card Application Limits and the Strategy behind applying for credit cards.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
- $95 Annual Fee
- 2x Points on Travel and Dinning
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 1:1 Points Transfer
- Primary Rental Car Insurance
- 25% More Points
- And more! Learn here.
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Credit Card Application Limits
- Charge cards: you can have as many cards as you like
- Revolving credit cards: you can only have 4 in a lifetime (including Personal and Business)
- You can only apply to 3 cards (mix of charge and revolving cards) within 24 hour period
- You may be able to get approved for more than two cards in a 90 day period
- You can only get the sign up bonus once in a lifetime
- Chase limits the amount of credit that it will extend to you for a lifetime
- Also have to watch Chase’s 5/24 rule: can’t have more than 5 new accounts in a 24 month period
- Can get a new sign up bonus every 24 months
- Citi limits the amount of credit that it will extend to you for a lifetime
- You can only apply for one personal card every eight days and no more than two in a 65-day window.
- You can only apply for one business card every 95 days.
- There’s a mandatory waiting period between canceling and re-applying that you must follow