[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/332608286″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
On Episode 5 we discuss the Question of the Day: Fondest Travel Memory, points for flights or points for hotels during our Cards and Points segment, take a trip to the beautiful location of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, and discuss our thoughts on carry on luggage or checked luggage.
Fondest travel memory?
- Santiago, Chile
- Havana, Cuba
- Miami Guys Trip
Points for hotels or points for flights?
- Verdict: Points for flights
- Can do hotels but more cards have better transfer to flights than hotels
- Depends on your card strategy
- Usually flights have higher costs than hotels
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Carry On or Checked Bags
- Team Carry On won this round
- Sometimes checked bags are good if you do not have to pay
- Team carry on can prevent long times waiting for luggage
- No worries about losing items when you carry on
- Be careful as now some airlines are making you pay to put items in the overhead bin